Got questions? Do you have questions regarding your holiday with us at the SILENA, your soulful hotel? Would you like to know more about our check-in policy, sustainability practises, local taxes, our complaints procedure or products? Click through our FAQ. Drop us a line at email@example.com if something is still unclear or give us a call at +39 0472 547 194.
We have the answers to all your questions.
Sometimes plans change. Next time we are sure everything will work out and you'll be able to enjoy the harmony and being able to reconnect with yourself in our soulful SILENA retreat. We are certainly looking forward to this. And perhaps you are too.
In essence the following applies: There is no right of withdrawal as set down in the Consumer Protection Code. We are happy to offer you the following cancellation conditions:
- Up to 14 days before arrival: free of charge (your deposit will be refunded)
- Up to two days before arrival: 80% of the booking value
- Until commencement of journey and in the event of delayed arrival or early departure 100% of the trip price will be invoiced.
We recommend that you arrange a travel cancellation insurance so that you are insured for various circumstances.
We are so pleased that you'll be visiting us soon! Please secure your booking with your credit card or by transferring your deposit. You will find further information in the online booking process or in your booking confirmation.
You can occupy your studio or suite from 15:00 or, if it is ready, even earlier. We will be happy to familiarise you with the SILENA premises upon arrival. The onsen pool on the roof terrace, our library and our comfortably designed studios and suites await you. As well as our soul food and the majestic mountains surrounding Vals.
Please bear in mind that we cannot necessarily confirm room numbers and that rooms are assigned to guests on their arrival.
On your day of departure you are kindly requested to vacate your studio or suite by 11:00. If you would like to check out later, we will check the availability of your accommodation and the associated extra cost.
With the SILENA we have created a place where you can completely relax and consciously enjoy time to yourself. A place of tranquillity and relaxation. This is why we welcome children over the age of 14 at our hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you if you like to spend some me time, a break as a couple or time with friends while your child/children has fun with friends or family. If your child is 14 years of age or older we look forward to seeing you all together.
You can park your car free of charge outside by the SILENA. A garage parking space is included in some room categories; otherwise you are welcome to reserve your space for € 15 per night.
Du fährst ein Elektroauto? Das ist gut so! Du kannst Dein Elektroauto gegen Gebühr bequem an einer der vier Ladestationen laden.
Has your dog earned a break too? Tell us when you make an enquiry or book that it will be accompanying you and we’ll make all the necessary preparations. Please note that no dogs are allowed in certain studios and suites.
Please keep your dog on a lead and do not allow it into the restaurant or spa area or onto the sunbathing lawn. For cleaning we charge a flat rate for dogs of € 30 per night (without food).
Do you love the incomplete perfection of nature? Then we have something in common. And this is why we are striving to reduce our CO2 footprint.
- The electricity for our SILENA is exclusively from renewable energy sources (from Alperia in Bozen), while thermal heat is from our local biomass district heating plant.
- Vals has an abundance of water. There are many different springs which also provide other villages and municipalities with Vals water. Our SILENA is situated on the upland moor with plentiful groundwater. This is why our outdoor areas have less need of watering. Otherwise we employ water-saving attachments, washing machines and dishwashers.
- The forty-degree water of our rooftop onsen pool is stored overnight in a basin inside the SILENA so that no heat is lost. The next day the water is pumped up into the pool for you again with a proportion of fresh water.
- We do not provide disposable slippers in your room as standard. You are welcome to purchase your sustainable “Kaaita” brand bathing slippers at reception if you do not have yours with you. This is how we minimise waste: Your slippers are made from six plastic bottles, felt, organic cotton and easily recyclable material. We donate all of the proceeds to the WWF's “Stop the flood of plastic!” project.
Please note that the SILENA is a non-smoking hotel. You are of course permitted to smoke outside, where ashtrays are provided for you.
Local taxes were introduced in South Tyrol in 2014. Your contribution of € 2.30 (per guest and night) helps to preserve the natural and cultural treasures of our region. Thank you!
Is something not to your satisfaction? In your room, in the spa area or in the restaurant? Please speak to us directly about the issue and we will deal with it promptly. Your ideas and suggestions will enable us to improve.
All areas, except the rooftop onsen pool, are barrier free. Please telephone us on +39 0472 547 194 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to clarify details.
Do you appreciate a down-to-earth and personal approach? Well so do we and that's why we use the informal German form for you. That way we feel a closer connection with one another. We will be delighted if you share this experience with us.
Do our SILENA products appeal to you and would you like to take some home? Then have a browse in our shop by reception where you’ll find countless products for your soulful moment at home. Unfortunately, we do not offer a purchase and dispatch service.
The indicated prices for your break are per person for double occupancy including soulful half board.
South Tyrolean nature on your plate, herbs from our garden and the taste of South-east Asia await you. It’s just too good to only have breakfast. Which is why you can only reserve your stay with half board.
A surcharge is payable for single occupancy of your studio or suite. You can view the current prices during the online booking process.